Portledge is committed to offering an admissions process that allows our inquiring families full access to our school and community. That said, the school does have in place certain guidelines for campus visitors that will modify our admissions process for the time being.
- Virtual meeting:
The first step in learning more about Portledge is to set up a private virtual meeting with one of our admissions personnel. Virtual Meetings are available Monday through Friday during school hours and provide individual families one-on-one interaction with the Portledge Admissions team. The virtual meeting will allow the Admissions team extended time to learn more about the inquiring student, offer the parents an opportunity to hear more about the curriculum, community, and some time for Q and A.
- Campus tour:
Once you have had your private virtual meeting, attended a virtual open house or an admissions webinar to get your basic information, the next step is to come to campus! We are only offering tours before school, after school, and on Saturday mornings to protect the safety of everyone. Masks, temperature checks, and symptoms checklist will be required. Please contact us directly about time slots, availability, and to reserve your appointment.
- Before School tours will be limited to 7:15 and 7:30
- After School appointments will be limited to after 3:45.
- On-Campus tour dates available:
March 6 and 7 (9 am-1 pm)
March 13 and 14 (9 am-1 pm)
March 20th and 21 (9 am-1 pm)
Week of March 22nd (9 am-4:30 pm)
March 29th thru April 1 (9 am-3 pm)
- Campus Visitors Protocols will be in place
- Virtual Open House will continue every Tuesday at 9:30. Register online and zoom links will be emailed to you the Monday prior to the event. Virtual Webinars will be evening events where admissions will present the school, more information, and dates to follow.
- Student Visit Days are currently not being offered.